CHARIOTS SPECIALIST CARS CUSTOMER UPDATE
The safety of our customers, employees and their families is our number one priority and so it is important that we take a moment to reassure you of the steps we are taking to focus on keeping people safe and healthy amidst growing concerns and uncertainty around the development and spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) as we continue to follow and monitor official guidance from the UK Government and Public Health England.
Keeping our showroom clean:
- All areas are being sanitised with anti-viral and our cleaning team continue to perform deep cleans regularly.
- Hand sanitiser is available on reception and customers are welcome to use this during their visit.
- We continue to carry out daily team briefings to educate our employees on prevention whilst we keep calm and carry on with business as usual.
- Any team member who is worried they have symptoms of Coronavirus (COVID-19) is self-isolating in line with the latest Government guidelines.
Our services during this time:
It is important that we continue to offer all our usual services during this time to support our customers’ wants and needs, acknowledging that there are growing concerns around visiting public places. We will continue to operate as usual in line with government guidance. Many of our services are available electronically and can be booked online and brought directly to you.
We all need to take responsible action to prevent the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and so if you are displaying any specific coronavirus symptoms, we ask that you please call us to reschedule your appointment or booking and follow the government advice to look after yourself.
• Sales appointments can be booked and carried out remotely. We continue to use email, video, Facetime etc to share vehicle information. For those interested in booking a test drive, we offer a ‘test drive from home’ service, where a member of our sales team will bring the model of interest to you.
If you wish to ask a question directly, please either email email@example.com or call us as normal on 01536 417000.
• We have expanded our collection and delivery service, which is available for vehicles that require servicing, MOT testing and other maintenance, allowing essential work to be carried out on your vehicle whilst minimising disruption. Our drivers and technicians are sanitising vehicles before and after their use, to provide extra peace of mind. If you wish to make an online booking, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01536 417000.
In such uncertain times, what we can be confident in communicating is that we will continue to offer the same great levels of service to our customers, greeting you with the same energy, enthusiasm and excitement as always to make your experience a positive one.
Thank you for your continued and valued support. We look forward to looking after your motoring needs during this current period of difficulty, and in the weeks and months ahead.
We will continue to evaluate our policies and procedures and will adjust as needed in order to ensure the safety of our customers, employees and their families.